My first post

In my first post of this blog, I would like to thank a set of composers that have changed my life.

Music is now an important part in my life. It is something essential. I need some music everyday.

To discover composers like Philip Glass was almost an accident. But an accident that has changed my music preferences. I started listening to people like Jean Michel Jarre, Mike Oldfield... but, suddenly, Wim Mertens' music arrived at my ears... and changed my mind. After him... Philip Glass and Michael Nyman. No way back. No return.

Now, the list is large: Steve Reich, Terry Riley, John Adams, Arvo Part, Astor Piazzola, Rodrigo Leao, Henryk Gorecki, George Winston, Brian Eno, Gavin Bryar ...

To all of them, thank you.

This blog will be worthwhile, if we are able to discover new styles and cult composers... if we are able to discover more music of our time.

Comments

Popular Posts